Make muffins with a Cookie Mix? Sure. Our Whole Grain Cookie Mix
is a proprietary blend of whole grain flours, baking soda and salt, so you can use it for more than just cookies. Try it in your favorite recipe (or these yummy pumpkin muffins...).
by Joseph's Grainery
|PREP: 10 MINUTES |
|COOK: 20 MINUTES |
|Keywords: whole grain cookie mix |
Quick, healthy and delicious! - adapted from Pinch Of Yum
For the Glaze
- 2 Tbs butter
- 1¼ c powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 Tbs maple syrup
- 1-2 Tbs water
- Preheat your oven to 350 F.
- Mix the dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, mix the wet ingredients (pumpkin, oil, maple syrup, milk, and eggs).
- Combine the dry and wet ingredients in a large mixing bowl, stirring until just combined.
- Fill each muffin tin using a 1/2 cup measure.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until tops are puffy and an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove from the muffin pan and let cool before glazing.
- For the glaze, melt butter in saucepan. Add powdered sugar and vanilla - it will be thick and sticky. Stir in maple syrup. Add water until desired consistency is reached.