No, we're not calling you a fool, these Whole Grain Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars are just so simple, that you can't mess them up. This is one of those recipes, when you don't have a lot of time and you definitely need a recipe you know will turn out...for those times, you now have Fool Proof Whole Grain Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars.
Fool Proof Whole Grain Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
A great go-to cookie recipe.
- 2 1/2 c old fashioned oats
- 2 c Joseph's Grainery Whole Grain Cookie Mix
- 1 c brown sugar
- 1 c coconut oil, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1 Tbs vanilla
- 1 c chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a 9x13 with cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the oats, Whole Grain Cookie Mix, brown sugar, coconut oil, eggs and vanilla. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Place the batter in the 9x13 and spread to fill the entire baking dish.
- Bake for 22-25 minutes or until starting to turn golden along the edges. Allow to cool for 30 minutes before serving.