|Whole Wheat Banana Breakfast Cookies|
Whole Wheat Banana Breakfast Cookies
A more than yummy way to start the day!
- 2 brown bananas
- 1/4 c coconut oil, liquid
- 2 Tbs peanut butter
- 1/4 c sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 Tbs ground flax
- 1 c Joseph's Grainery Soft White Whole Wheat Pastry flour
- 1 1/2 c oats
- 1/4 c chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix bananas, coconut oil, and peanut butter with a hand or stand mixer until combined.
- Mix in sugar, egg, baking soda, vanilla, and flax. Mix in flour and oats and blend until just combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Scoop 1/4 cupfuls onto your baking sheet.
- Bake for about 10-12 minutes until they start to get golden brown. Cool before removing from cookie sheet.