|Multigrain Mush in Mason Jars|
Multigrain Mush In A Mason Jar
A hearty, whole grain breakfast for on-the-go.
- half pint canning jar(s)
- 1/3 c Joseph's Grainery Instant Multigrain Mush, heaping
- 1 tsp brown sugar (or more if you wish)
- 1 handful of fresh or dried fruit
- boiling water
- In the half pint jar, place a heaping 1/3 cup of Instant Multigrain Mush, brown sugar and any dried or fresh fruit you desire.
- Add boiling water to reach your desired consistency and stir. Let sit for 5 minutes or so and then enjoy!
Here are some fun ideas for fresh and dried fruit mix-ins:
- fresh fruits - raspberries, bananas, strawberries, blueberries, etc.
- dried fruits - craisins, raisins
- cinnamon apple - dried apple and 1/8 tsp cinnamon