|Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cookies|
Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cookies
Peanut Butter Cookies don't get much simpler or tastier than this!
- 1/2 c Joseph's Grainery Lentil Flour
- 1/2 c creamy peanut butter
- 1 c brown sugar
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl mix together the ingredients until well combined. Using your a cookie scoop, scoop the cookie dough into balls and place about 1 inch apart on a greased cookie sheet. Flatten the mounds of dough with the tines of a fork, making a crosshatch pattern on the cookies.
- Bake about 10 minutes, or until golden around the edges. Transfer to racks to let cool.
|I can't keep my hands off of these Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cookies!|