Apple Oatmeal Cookies
Apples and oatmeal make for a tasty treat.
- 1/2 c butter, softened
- 1/2 c honey
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3/4 c Joseph's Grainery Soft White Whole Wheat Pastry Flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 c quick cooking oats
- 1 apple, cored and chopped
- Preheat the over to 375 degrees and grease your cookie sheets.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter, honey, egg and vanilla until smooth. Combine the whole wheat flour, baking soda and cinnamon; stir into the creamed mixture. Mix in the oats and apple. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto the prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven. Allow the cookies to cool on a baking sheet for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cook completely.
Stick them in the oven and enjoy a tasty and halfway healthy treat in 10 short minutes!