|Wheat and Veggie Tacos|
This recipe for Veggie and Wheat Tacos is so incredibly simple and amazingly delicious! These tacos are going to become a regular on our dinner menu. We used the left overs as a dip for tortilla chips the next day and that was yummy too.
Wheat and Veggie Tacos
Easy dinner idea perfect for the whole family.
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 c Joseph's Grainery Hard Red Wheat, cooked
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 1/2 c frozen corn, thawed
- small can black beans
- 2 c, loosely packed spinach (frozen works great)
- 3/4 c feta cheese
- 3/4 c salsa, (store bought works great)
- 8 tortillas, warmed
- sour cream
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the wheat, chili powder, 1/2 tsp salt and 1/2 tsp pepper. Saute the wheat for about 5 minutes.
- Add the corn and beans, cook until heated through.
- Add the spinach and salsa, cook until spinach is wilted.
- Spread a thin layer of sour cream over the tortilla shells, fill with the wheat and corn mixture and top with feta cheese. Enjoy!