|Apple Almond Oat Morning Mush|
Apple Almond Oat Morning Mush
By Joseph's Grainery
Print this recipe
- 1/4 c Joseph's Grainery Instant Multigrain Mush
- 1/4 c oats
- 1/2 c apple, chopped
- splash of lemon juice
- 1 tsp almond butter
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- hot water
- canning jar (for a to-go breakfast)
- Chop up a 1/2 cup of apple and lightly splash with lemon juice to prevent browning.
- Place the ingredients in a bowl or a canning jar.
- If eating right away, just add boiling water and let sit for about 5 minutes and then stir before enjoying.
- Or you can make several canning jars up and have an on-the-go breakfast on hand. If you do this simply layer the ingredients in the jar, place a lid on it and store in the fridge. When it's time to enjoy, take out of the fridge, add boiling water to suit, stir and replace the lid. Let sit for 5 minutes and then stir again before enjoying.