|Cracked Wheat Applesauce Muffins|
Cracked Wheat Applesauce Muffins
adapted from Just Following Jesus In My Real Life
An easy breakfast-on-the-go or healthy snack.
- 1 1/2 c Joseph's Grainery Hard Red Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 c Joseph's Grainery Cracked Wheat Breakfast Cereal
- 1/2 c brown sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 eggs and 1 egg white lightly beaten
- 1 Tbs vegetable oil
- 1/2 c Greek yogurt
- 1/2 c milk
- 1/2 c unsweetened applesauce
- Whisk together dry ingredients.
- Add the wet ingredients, being careful to not over mix.
- Fill greased muffin tins 3/4 full
- Bake in preheated 375 degree oven for approximately 17 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.