We have pumpkin on the brain at our house and it's not even October yet, so guess what we had for dinner last night? Pumpkin Multigrain Pancakes, you're right! It was a great Fall twist for our favorite Multigrain Pancakes. We all rolled away from the dinner table last night like pumpkins being rolled down the street. We were satisfied, our taste buds were happy and excited to have a new way to make Multigrain Pancakes - with pumpkin of course!
Pumpkin Multigrain Pancakes
Give your favorite multigrain pancakes a taste of pumpkin for the Fall.
- 3 c Joseph's Grainery Multigrain Pancake Mix
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp ginger
- 1 (15oz) can pumpkin
- 3 c buttermilk
- 3 eggs
- In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients together. Mix gently.
- Heat your griddle to medium heat and lightly grease. Make sure the batter is rests for about 5 minutes before you start ladling it onto the griddle.
- Scoop about 1/3 cup of batter onto the griddle and let it cook until it is lightly browned on the bottom, this is usually when most of the bubbles in the batter start to pop.
- Let the other side cook until lightly browned. Serve up with your favorite pancake toppings and pairings.