|Whole Wheat Banana Bread with Chocolate Chips|
Whole Wheat Banana Bread
A great way to use up those ripe bananas
- 1 1/2 c Joseph's Grainery Soft White Whole Wheat Pastry Flour
- 1 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 2 egg whites
- 1 c mashed bananas
- 3/4 c sugar
- 1/4 c vegetable oil
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 c chocolate chips (optional, but oh, so good!)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a loaf pan by spraying it with cooking spray.
- In the bowl of your mixer, combine all the ingredients. If adding the chocolate chips, stir in by hand. Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pans.
- Bake at 350 for 40 to 50 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.