|Wheat Berry Granola with Dried Cranberries and Walnuts|
Wheat Berry Granola
Hard Red Wheat Berries add protien and a great nutty crunch to granola.
- 4 c old fashioned oats
- 1 c coarsely chopped walnuts
- 1/2 c Joseph's Grainery Hard Red Wheat, cooked
- 2 Tbs shredded coconut
- 1/4 c brown sugar
- 2 tsp sea salt
- 2/3 c honey
- 1/2 c olive oil
- 1/2 c dried cranberries
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees. Grease a shallow 14x11 pan. Combine the oats, walnuts,wheat berries, coconut sugar and salt. Mix well.
- In a separate bowl, combine the honey and oil and pour over the dry mixture. Mix well and spoon onto the prepared pan. Bake for 30 minutes, turning the pan and stirring every 10 minutes, until golden brown.
- We like to pair the granola with vanilla yogurt and some fresh fruit, yummy!