|Oatmeal Raisin Cookies made with Joseph's Grainery Whole Grain Cookie Mix|
Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Keywords: cookie dessert whole grain cookie mix
A classic staple when it comes to cookies, you've got to try these Oatmeal Raisin Cookies made with whole grains.
- 1/2 c shortening
- 1/4 c margarine, softened
- 1 2/3 c Joseph's Grainery Whole Grain Cookie Mix Base
- 3/4 c sugar
- 1/4 c brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 c oatmeal
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 c raisins
- Place raisins in a small bowl and cover with water to let plump. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees. In the bowl of your mixer, with your whisk attachment, combine the shortening, margarine, cookie mix and sugars until the mixture resembles fine crumbs.
- Add in the egg, cinnamon, oatmeal and vanilla and mix on low speed until the dough fully blends and comes together. Stir in the raisins by hand. Form the dough into 1" balls and place on a greased cookie sheet. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes.
We're being featured today over at Best of Momma Chef!