Slow Cooker Sweet Potato Lentils
So delicious and easy you won't believe it!
- 3 large sweet potatoes, diced
- 3 c vegetable broth
- 1 onion, minced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp ground coriander
- 2 tsp garam masala
- 2 tsp chili powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 1½ c uncooked Joseph's Grainery Lentils
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 c water
- Place the sweet potatoes, broth, onion, garlic, and spices in a crockpot. Cook on high for 3 hours, until vegetables are soft.
- Add the lentils and stir. Replace the lid and cook on high for an additional 1½ hours.
- Stir in the coconut milk and as much water as needed to get the right consistency.