If you're looking to add a little Christmas cheer to your morning muffins, then you're going to love these Multigrain Egg Nog Muffins! My little brother and I keep sneaking them off the counter. Of course our favorite part is the Egg Nog glaze, what kid doesn't like a glaze on their muffins?
Multigrain Egg Nog Muffins
You'll love these merry muffins!
Ingredients (18 muffins)
- 1 c Joseph's Grainery Soft White Whole Wheat Pastry Flour
- 1 c Joseph's Grainery Barley Flour
- 1 c all purpose flour
- 1 Tbs baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 3/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 c granulated sugar
- 2/3 c crisco
- 2 eggs
- 1 c eggnog
- 1/2 c eggnog
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 3 c powdered sugar
- In a small bowl, mix flour, baking powder, salt, nutmeg and cinnamon together. Set aside.
- In mixing bowl, mix Crisco with granulated sugar until blended. Add eggs. Slowly add in flour mixture and eggnog.
- Lightly spray muffin pan with cooking spray. Fill muffin cups 1/2 full and bake in a 350 degree oven for 20-22 minutes. Cool completely.
- Whisk together eggnog, nutmeg and powdered sugar. Dip tops of muffins into glaze and allow to set.