|Whole Grain Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies made with Joseph's Grainery Whole Grain Cookie Mix.|
Whole Grain Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins
- 4 eggs
- 2 c sugar
- 1 can (15 oz) pumpkin puree
- 1 1/2 c coconut oil
- 3 c Joseph's Grainery Whole Grain Cookie Mix Base
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 Tbs pumpkin pie spice
- 2 c semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Place liners in your muffin tin.
- In a large bowl, heath the eggs, sugar, pumpkin and oil until smooth. Combine the cookie mix, baking powder and pumpkin pie spice; add the dry ingredients slowly to the pumpkin mixture and mix well. Fold in the chocolate chips. Fill the muffin tins approximately 3/4 full.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Let cool before removing and placing on a wire rack.